If you have an obsolete machine that does not work properly or you wish to update, automate it or adapt it to you work needs, our company’s technical department is on hand to carry out a study of different alternatives and present a pre-project draft with no obligation on your part.
This operation may be an interesting alternative to the purchase of new machinery, since excellent results may be achieved in many cases with less investment.
Updating machinery and production lines to new safety requirements and/or to production needs of the company.
Do you have an old machine and would like to know how much it would cost you to update it or adapt it to your production needs?
Are you adapted to your production needs? Visit our "" page
- Analysis of the current operating and technical state of the machine.
- Producing a detailed report with proposals for making improvements based on:
- The expressed request of the customer.
- The aspects that Geysehn considers to be most appropriate based on their experience.
- Presentation of an economic offer.
- Execution of the work detailed in the installations of either Geysehn or the customer, in accordance with the methods to be used and the scope of the modifications.
- Installation at the place of destination.
- Adjustments and commissioning.
TYPES OF MACHINERY
- Presses: Mechanical, hydraulic, rapid presses, hot forging, friction, etc...
- Lathes, milling, grinding, boring, drilling, mechanisation centres, etc…
- Laminating equipment.
- Curved and straight rollers.
- Cutting lines.
- Plastic injectors.
- Vulcanised rubber presses .
- Shears, folding machines